WTS: Ultimate SP4 Package i5 512gb 16gb ram, dock, wireless display, keyboard, mice, phone dock MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Item Description:
Price: $2150

Condition: Open Box NEW

Includes: Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Type 4 Keyboard, Designer Keyboard and Mouse, Microsoft Surface Dock, Arc Touch Mouse, Wireless Display Adapter, Microsoft Lumia Display Dock, Screen Protectors (new unopened)

Item Location: Chicago, IL

Shipping Details: USPS with Tracking

Payment Options: Paypal Gift, or cash in person

Additional Info: Zagg Glass Screen Protector applied ($60)

Photos: BELOW

Contact Info - Please PM or post below...

Hey all, My wife won all these goodies at her real estate job and she gave it to me. I recently switched to a Macbook pro and she already has a SP3 that she uses daily.

I opened all this up and tried it out because I am a tech freak and couldn't resist, but after playing with it for about 30 minutes (mostly the dock to a big screen) I put everything in the box and put it away. I did apply a ZAGG screen protector to the SP4 immediately after opening it. It will stay applied unless you want me to take it off prior to shipping.

The only thing that is NOT brand new is the Microsoft phone dock (got with original Lumia a few months back and checked out but never used it).

RETAIL on all this stuff is $2850 with taxes, but I will ship it to your door for $2150.

I opened the boxes yesterday and everything is perfect brand new condition without a single imperfection.

The SP4 in its configuration alone is $1900.

By the way it is a cool configuration (i5, 512 ssd and 16gb ram).

This is a complete package and I will not part it out so you will be getting everything in the description, and if you already have a windows phone, you are all set with an amazing setup.

Thanks for looking and best of luck to the lucky buyer!

IMG_0446.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
A lot of goodies here. You'd probably be in much better shape right now if you hadn't opened the items. But i'm sure you'll find a seller who appreciates unused items.

Best of luck!

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I know but I couldn't resist opening them and playing with something I haven't before. Haha I'm a tech freak.

Ok...
$2000 SHIPPED. I'll also list it on eBay I guess.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Too bad you didn't bundle the 950 you sold me in with it, would have been the ultimate Windows 10 package haha. Still very tempting, but I'm trying to resist.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
How could you do this to your waifu? :O Be nice, and get her on all these goodies and put her SP3 up for sale. Just kidding man, I mean, but you should get your wife on this though. Legit. :)

But this is an amazing package for all these things, so best of luck for finding it a lucky home Marcin. ^_^

-- W

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I believe it always is. :)

Also, free bumps, it would seem. :O

-- W

Lol thanks. And believe me I tried to get my wife to swap to this but she is stubborn. It took me forever to upgrade her phone. She is the complete opposite of me. I like getting tech every month, she likes her same stuff until it dies.

By the way for those wondering this has all been in the box sitting ready to go unused since the original post.

I will do $1700 shipped through this weekend then I'll just pull it off here since for some strange reason it isn't selling :(

Thanks for the bump!

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I am getting stupid... willing to let this go for $1600 plus shipping (based on where you live). I am only doing it through tomorrow night then killing the ad. Let me know asap please. Thanks and good luck to the lucky person to get this (if it ever sells)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)