WTS: Lumia 830 - Unlocked (was ATT) - Black - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 830 - Black ?Unlocked for GSM (was ATT) ? 16GB ? WM10 - Very Good Condition

Price: $95 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping. Phone only - no accessories.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked by ATT for any GSM Network.

Condition: Very Good. See the pics and you be the judge.

The 830, IMHO, is one of the underrated Windows Phones. This one operates on WM10.

This phone works great.

Phone is in very good condition. There are no marks or scratches on the screen. There is one very small paint chip on the bezel on the top left corner, as shown.

This phone is really in good shape, and is a great phone overall. It has a 10MP Zeiss Camera that holds it own against most phones out there. WP10 is nice on this phone as well. And, it has a removable SD card slot for extra storage.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method. If you want to do an invoice, we can discuss it.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. It is very good ? I am now a Top Rated Seller, for whatever that does either of us (hint ? doesn?t help me much).

Contact Info: - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics: to follow?.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I was asked via PM about battery life. It seems OK, but I don't know for sure, because I have not used this phone for any length of time. I bought it several months ago, and haven't really used it much. If it's an issue, I have an extra battery I could include.

to the person who asked - your PM inbox is full, so I couldn't answer back via PM.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
well, let's try $85. I sell 920's unlocked for that much on ebay, and I think this 830 is a better phone than a 920.

If Camera and Price are important to you, this just hit that sweet spot people.

Check it out... 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, 1/3.4" sensor size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, stereo sound when recording video.

This camera shoots like a champ.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
How about a white Lumia 920 bundle? Picked it up from ChrisKez a bit ago.

From Kez? That dude is shaky. Just kidding, I’ve traded with him in the past, and he’s a good guy.

As for you, you still have credits from our last trade, so sure, I’ll do that. PM me info, and I’ll end the ebay auction so I can quit getting killed with $25 offers.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
From Kez? That dude is shaky. Just kidding, I?ve traded with him in the past, and he?s a good guy.

As for you, you still have credits from our last trade, so sure, I?ll do that. PM me info, and I?ll end the ebay auction so I can quit getting killed with $25 offers.
Sent PM for shipping details. Glad we could work out a deal!! Thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven