Not open for further replies.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Item: 2 week old nokia 822
Rate it: 8/10
price: 350 paypal
Shipping: included usps

I am selling my grey nokia 822, it will come with a 16 gig sd card, it is a AWESOME AWESOME phone, the best I have had, reception is great screen and camera are great, there are just a few apps I cant live without right now and I am going to have to go back to android till win8 can get them, my loss your gain, it does have a small mark on the top from where it caught a little driveway, it didnt effect anything but put some little pits in the casing, but I will include a jelly case, so no worries there, the only picture I Have right now is of the back, but I will put some of the front up tommorow, this is a great deal priced to sell!!!! I can ship out on friday, nothing before then...it will come in the box and have the charger with it, also the normal battery plate will be there as well, along with the wireless charging plate and the wireless cover

email me: jjarvis4@gmail.com and send me your best offers, I need to move this thing, and I already have a phone I need to pay for, I do have feedback (plenty of good stuff) at crackberry and ebay (madisonjar628) thanks!WP_20121121_001.jpgphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Last edited:

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Maybe try eBay? I find second hand wp8 sells like hotcakes there
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads