Sold! Mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Note : This phone will be available to ship either Friday the 11th or Monday the 14th. I've purchased another phone off Ebay and have to wait until it arrives to ship you this 920. Putting this up here now to gauge interest.

I'm selling my stormtrooper Lumia 920 - it's in excellent condition, no scratches on screen, no visible scratches on body (there may be a scuff here or there but I looked hard and didn't see any).

It's been used for a month and doesn't seem to suffer from some of the other "problems" I've read about with the 920. The battery lasts fine, doesn't have phantom drains after Portico update. No rattles or flexes in body. All buttons click well - power button is not flush unlike other 920s. No dust in FFC - at least, none that I can see.

It's under warranty with Nokia for another 10.5 - 11 months, so if you ever have a problem, ship it in and they'll fix it.

I'm selling it for $350 (which will be Priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation). I'm fairly firm on the price - it's lower than other 920s on here because you only will receive the following :

Phone, Box, USB Cord, Outlet plug, Manuals.

That's it - no wireless charger included - phone only.

Feedback on Ebay and Amazon seller is under "lethalmmn" in case you want to check up on it. I accept Paypal.

Thanks for looking and sorry for the crudeness of the pictures, but they were taken with a dumb phone.

0107130938.jpg0107130938b.jpg0107130938c.jpg0107130939.jpg

Last edited:

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: For Sale : Stormtrooper white Lumia 920 - AT&T locked - $365 shipped

Up on eBay and Amazon. You buy soon, I'll drop the price to $360. You won't find a Lumia 920 that cheap anywhere else. Trust me, I've looked.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

Would you take $350 for it shipped ?

Yes to avoid the hassle of EBay and Amazon. Send me a private message and we can go through Paypal so we're both protected. I can ship either tomorrow or Monday. Let me know soon so I can pull it from other websites and mark it as sold.

Thanks.

macguy59

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes to avoid the hassle of EBay and Amazon. Send me a private message and we can go through Paypal so we're both protected. I can ship either tomorrow or Monday. Let me know soon so I can pull it from other websites and mark it as sold.

Thanks.

I may have bought the white one just above yours. I should know sometime today for sure. Will let you know either way. Thanks

Matts4313

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Also interested. PM me with the lowest price you will take. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes