WTS: Microsoft Surface RT Tablet

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
We have two Surface tablets in the family and my wife decided she needs a laptop for work instead of the Surface. The Surface RT (32GB) was bought at a Microsoft Store on October 27, 2012. I still have the receipt. This was a combo purchase, tablet and black Touch Cover, but I ended up buying a cyan Touch Cover, as well. The black Touch Cover I sold, here, at the forums, so this sell is for Surface RT w/ cyan Touch Cover. (see photos). In the 3 months, my wife probably used it, on average, about twice a week. It is in great condition with no scratches. Everything you see in the photos are included. Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be glad to answer. Oh, I'm only keeping this ad for a few days. If there is no interest then I'll just head on over to eBay.

Price: $475 w/ free shipping.

Condition: Used (excellent condition)

Includes: Everything that came in the box (Surface Tablet, Charger....The black touch cover has been replaced with cyan touch cover, which i'm sure people prefer anyway. If you like, i'll include the receipt, as well.

Item Location: Dallas, TX

Shipping Details: Free Shipping (US Only) using your preference of carrier, USPS, FedEx or UPS

Payment Options: Paypal Only

Contact Info: Reply or PM

Photos:

WP_20130129_020.jpgWP_20130129_038.jpgWP_20130129_040.jpgWP_20130129_030.jpg

Last edited:

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
This is so tempting! Can you do me a favor and see (you might have to wait until the evening) if games from gamecenter.nhl.com work? You shouldn't have to login if games are playing, it gives like a 15 second preview.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes