WTS: 32 GB Microsoft Surface RT w/sleeve

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
? Item Description:

This tablet is pretty much awesome as a tool for a college student. It comes with FULL Office 2013 so you can actually get schoolwork done on it. Using it to follow PowerPoint presentations in class is awesome and OneNote is indispensable. This thing is super awesome and sexy and I'm throwing in a sleeve made specifically for this that I paid $40 for when I bought it.

Please make note that this is for the tablet ONLY and does not come with a type/touch cover. I am buying a Surface Pro and I will still need the cover.

This thing is way more flexible than any other tablet I've owned. I've hooked it up to a second monitor, used it with my wireless printer, used USB flash drives, and I have been using a 64GB microSD card for my media. Pretty much the only thing that guy can't do is run legacy desktop apps.

I offer you the tablet (in perfect condition with all the original packaging), and the sleeve for a mere $430 shipped which will include PayPal fees, insurance and signature confirmation which are an expensive part of doing business.

For the quickest response post here and then email me at doomtuba@live.com!

? Price:

As mentioned above I'm looking for $430 shipped for everything.

? Condition:

Near mint condition. I am OCD about my electronics. It even comes with all the original packaging in perfect condition.

? Includes:

The tablet itself (no cover!), sleeve made specifically for the Surface, and all original packaging (includes the charger)

? Item Location:

Phoenix, AZ

? Shipping Details:

I will ship via UPS w/insurance and signature confirmation

? Payment Options:

Paypal only, unless we do a local delivery. In that case I'll also chop $30 off the price.

? Contact Info:

doomtuba@live.com

? Photos:

Surface RT - Imgur

Also, here is a link to my eBay profile which should help give you confidence in me!

http://community.ebay.com/profile.jspa?username=doomtuba

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That is a great price. I just bought one of these on Sunday from best buy and it is awesome.i got it for college. Unfortunately I can't get on the college internet because they use a desktop .exe for their vpn sign in so I have to return it. Otherwise a VERY great piece of hardware.

Subserved_Meteor

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to buy a surface too...it just got released in Switzerland last week and it Looks great. The price tag is rather high though with CHF 559.- ($606). Would you ship it to switzerland too, if it is still for sale? And what would the shipping cost?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3