Pay It Forward - WC Version

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I think that was definitely a mistake posting it here Science. Especially considering you know me so well friend. And I still owe you an unlock code. On whatever you sell, or buy. Just drop me a line mate.

-- W

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I must tell you though. My hoarding habits are getting excessively out of hand. You are surely also welcome to sternly tell me a big fat NUH! For my health and betterment ofcourse. :p But that would be the opposite of what my greedy self would want for my grubby hands.

-- W

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It's like the universe is running on all cylinders, the yin and yang are at work, Chaos theory is at play.... The uncluttering of my desk is directly related to the cluttering of yours. Ha ha

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Indeed they are friend. I'd blame a decent chunk of that clutter on you. Infact! I am sure of it now. Definitely the secret forces of Tao at work here. And the soul of Carl Sagan man! :O :O :O :D

-- W

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Up for grabs: Mozo for Lumia 950 in Cyan. I bought this shell new, opened the package and snapped it on my 950. I am not too thrilled with the color so I am paying it forward. Since I am paying for postage, I will do USA only. I will try my best to attach a photo.

WP_20170119_13_31_37_Rich (2).jpg

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Next item up for grabs: Incipio Octane Pure case for IDOL 4S in black. I purchased this brand new, opened the package to inspect the case, and never used. I sent the phone back before this case was delivered. This is also USA only. First come, first serve. I don’t have a picture yet, but I can upload one later this evening.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Free band 2 charger.

So, my 6th band kept suffering fro the random shut downs. Microsoft is refunding me money. I now have about 3 , lost some lol, charging cables. Does anyone want one for their band? Keep it in your car, bag, home etc

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free band 2 charger.

So, my 6th band kept suffering fro the random shut downs. Microsoft is refunding me money. I now have about 3 , lost some lol, charging cables. Does anyone want one for their band? Keep it in your car, bag, home etc
Don't remind me. I lost my charger. Bought a new one at the MS store. The next day the band broke.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Free band 2 charger.

I don't know how much longer I can continue using mine - so sad about it, but I'll take one. Sending you a PM. Thanks.