Want to Buy - Lumia 1020 32/64GB - White Preferred - Paypal Payment - I bear shipping fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: WTB a Lumia 1020, I prefer a White, could consider a black. No yellow, don't like that color.
Update - You could send me a yellow device, I may send an offer back depending on the condition.

Purchased it from Ebay alongwith a Spek case and the camera Grip

Price Range: Saw them on Ebay/Swappa around this price range [32GB - 450$, 64GB - 500-525$ (Could shift upwards a bit, PM me) ] + Shipping fees.

Condition: Good/Like New, screen needs to be scratch free, please PM me photos of phone condition and the general stuff included like box etc., accessories bundled (if any with photos). Also mention if it is locked or unlocked. It'll be great if it is unlocked or we can work something out.

Payment Method: Paypal, have a verified PP account :), will cover shipping fees Even willing to cover the Paypal fees if the price is right :).

Additional Info: Altough I reside in India, I have delivery address in USA & UK so you won't be shipping internationally. prefer to get the 64 GB version as it is more sweet, everybody knows that. When sending a PM do mention what things are included and if possible photos. Am online most of the time haunting random souls here so expect quick reply unless am asleep. To make it more clear, I'll be paying for the phone and the shipping fees via Paypal. You need to pack it "very" well because it will travel from USA/UK to India and has to bear the heat during the journey. Unlocked Preferred, as it costs an additional 20$ to have it unlocked, not a cool thing.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
$450.00 is on the really low end for eBay. I'm guessing that is the starting point before bidding.

Lowest I can see on EBay is $474 (Not to forget seller pays ebay some fees and also takes a hit on paypal fees), am open to realistic negotiations.
I did leave one yesterday for $435 (camera had some smudge by sitting on a table + it was yellow)
Even contacted this guy multiple times, no response - http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...-lnib-att-lumia-1020-*$455-shipped-only*.html
Send me what you have, maybe we can strike a deal.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Just an update I have purchased 1 on ebay.com for the amount of my liking, seems the email I paid to is not linked to buyers paypal account :/, I'll come back here if it does not go through.

Deal didn't go through as I had to cancel my payment, seller informed me that he'll be listing more devices, so my offer here (at wpc) is open.

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Made the payment for a 1020, hopefully seller ships it this time.
Thread closed for now, may open if I have any hiccups to clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss