ATIV Odyssey SCH-i930 with new battery in MINT shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
-Item Description: Verizon ATIV Odyssey SCH-i930 - in mint shape. I picked this phone up as a phone to play with rooting/Interop unlock but, it's been sitting here for a while and no time to play. This is one of the few WP8 devices that can be interop unlocked for unlimited side loading and custom applications that can fully take advantage of WP8, see XDA for more.
-Price: Asking $125 or best, including USPS priority mail shipping but, would like to move it, so make an reasonable offer.
-Carrier Locked or Unlocked? All Verizon LTE phones are SIM unlocked and this one can be Interop unlocked something that cant be done on a Nokia model
-Condition: This phone is MINT, not even a hair line on the screen, I noticed some minor hairline marks on the back silver but, I really had to look in detail to see them
-Includes: This phone includes The phone, brand new battery and back cover, no charger, also comes with a Samsung mobile bag (if you want it)
-Item Location: Someplace in CT
-Shipping Details: I will pack this up and ship it in a flat rate box, most placed in the US
-Payment Options: Paypal, would prefer gift payment to save a little on it but, optional.
-Additional Info: This phone is in new shape, it really is. It comes with WP 8 GR3, if your the buyer, I will install Windows phone 8.1.1 preview on it before shipping, you want, YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW BEFORE SHIPPING. I'm willing to accept offers on this but, don't bother asking for really lowball offers because, it's no. I will keep the phone as a spare phone before letting it go for that low.

-Contact Info: Please PM or post below or you can email me at my user name @ Hotmail.com

And here are some photos of the device.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Had a friend that used an Odyssey for an emergency device on loan from our local Verizon store. She had it for a week, I helped her get it set up. A very good little WP, a great first phone for a younger user or a fantastic back-up. This does look lik a well cared for phone.

Good luck with the sale!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Had a friend that used an Odyssey for an emergency device on loan from our local Verizon store. She had it for a week, I helped her get it set up. A very good little WP, a great first phone for a younger user or a fantastic back-up. This does look lik a well cared for phone.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, yea, it's a nice little phone, works perfect and looks pretty much brand new. It's also one of the few Windows Phone 8 devices that can be Interop unlocked incase someone wanted to play with hacking on Windows Phone. It's been hard reset so like new. Will upgrade to 8.1 if someone wants or leave it at 8.0 for hacking (think you have to interop unlock before upgrading to 8.1)

If there is any interest in this model, shoot me an offer, what is the worst I can say ? I would like to see it go to a good home than just sit here.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bump, $115 shipped (USPS priority mail flat rate box, shipped within 24 hours of payment(as is without 8.1)) ....

Going to eBay next weekend if there is no interest here....

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on possible payment, Phone is still available, make a fair offer if your interested....Nice phone if you want to learn or play with hacking WP, or just a nice clean 2nd Verizon phone incase yours breaks...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Have not heard from possible buyer, phone is still for sale $100 shipped with USPS priority mail in the US (48 states), overseas or out of the 48 states, I will cover up to $8 in shipping (USPS small flat rate box is what I will use)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
bunp, any interest in this phone ? I have not got a chance to put it up on ebay yet....but, I plan on doing it soon if there is no interest here...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bump, don't need a Android device....this phone is just collecting dust...needs a good home, make an offer if your interested..

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Bump still sitting here....Take it as is and Root it, or I will even offer to install Dev Preview on it... Make a fair offer and it's yours...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I still have this phone, been busy every weekend so I have not had a chance to list it on ebay. If you have a little interest, make me an offer, it just needs a good home, Great 2nd phone or if your an Android user and wanted to check out WIndows Phone, it's a nice phone for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos