WTB Nokia Lumia 1520.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastESPADA

May 13, 2014
Visit site
would you be interested in a ATT red Lumina? Great condition just went back to my 1020 a few weeks back and a little cheaper than the one that guy posted.

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
would you be interested in a ATT red Lumina? Great condition just went back to my 1020 a few weeks back and a little cheaper than the one that guy posted.

The rreason being the 1520.3 was because I'm on t mobile cellular service. Not that I don't have anything wrong with att

legend921

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a black one that is in Excellent Condition for sale at this time. I was going to post it on this webpage for sale but am unable to do to my post count. I have pictures with all the untouched peripherals that came with the phone and it also has the treasure tag. The phone has never been dropped an is only about two months old with ghost armor, screen protector, and an Incipio case. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have a 7 day old Black 1520.3 purchased from B&H Photo at the advertised price. My eyes and desire were larger than my brain when I bought it. It has been in case since day one and has a ZAGG screen saver installed day one as well.

Comes in original box with all accessories that were in the box. Love it but have way too much invested in toys at this time.

As I said, it's Black and 7 days old today. I will pay shipping to lower 48.

PM me if interested. I will post formally this weekend if I don't have any interest.

KeinoDoggy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
You should contact B&H about returning it for a refund. I just sent mine back and received a full return. Great customer service IMHO.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
You should contact B&H about returning it for a refund. I just sent mine back and received a full return. Great customer service IMHO.

There is nothing wrong with it. I just spent more for this than I have any other phone I have ever had. It's like playing nickel,dime, poker and then going over to the five, 50, 100 dollar table. Sort of makes you pucker if you know what I mean.

If someone is interested, I'll listen. Otherwise, I'll keep it and enjoy the goodness of 6" heaven.

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still looking for a black Lumia 1520.3. If anyone is trying to sell. I have an ATT version in black, but it needs a new screen. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720