Lumia 1520.3 (RM-938), near mint, White, Treasure Tag, and 32GB MicroSD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: This is the unicorn Lumia 1520.3 that is highly desired. I have used it for a few months exclusively on T-Mobile USA LTE without any problems. Never a needed to fuss with any APN settings. I am selling this item as I have moved to a BlackBerry as my main phone.

Price: $460

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory Unlocked

Condition: Near Mint

Includes: Original box with cable, charger, Nokia headphones, Yellow Nokia Treasure Tag, and 32GB MicroSD card.

Item Location: East Coast
Shipping Details: Shipping price included in the US. USPS Priority Mail will be used

Payment Options: Paypal only

Additional Info: Also have a ProClip car charging holder to include at extra cost. It's very high quality and sturdy. Let me know if interested so that I can post pictures.

Photos: see below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested and love the condition...just not the price. If you get to $390, I could do it.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

cicero goncalves

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Quick question. Does the internet sharing feature work? I have a factory unlocked 1020 and I can't get it to work on T mobile. If it does this would be a good upgrade.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Going to need higher than that.

Right now, I can't. Just got an OPO, so cash is tight. Plus, the recent unicorn models like yours on Swappa have been going for under $400. You just have more accessories than those. Not hating on what you have to offer, just being honest.

Where on the east coast are you? If you were in NYC, I'd do this face to face at $390, less the memory card and treasure tag.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Quick question. Does the internet sharing feature work? I have a factory unlocked 1020 and I can't get it to work on T mobile. If it does this would be a good upgrade.

Yes it works. I used it all the time to stream Spotify in the car to my iPod.

Right now, I can't. Just got an OPO, so cash is tight. Plus, the recent unicorn models like yours on Swappa have been going for under $400. You just have more accessories than those. Not hating on what you have to offer, just being honest.

Where on the east coast are you? If you were in NYC, I'd do this face to face at $390, less the memory card and treasure tag.

I'm in Maryland. Not close enough it seems.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
o_O oh man lol if I knew this was going to Pop up I wouldn't if bought it on B&H :p
I hope tot phone sells

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes it works. I used it all the time to stream Spotify in the car to my iPod.

I'm in Maryland. Not close enough it seems.

That sucks. Well, good luck with your sale. If there's a price change, let me know...I'll check this thread periodically.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. Well, good luck with your sale. If there's a price change, let me know...I'll check this thread periodically.

I could always sweeten the deal. I have a 64GB MicroSD instead, but I would need $420 and it's yours (or anyone's).

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but $460 is quite high considering this phone can be bought elsewhere for $350 or less. It looks nice and all, but $460 is a bit steep at this point.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but $460 is quite high considering this phone can be bought elsewhere for $350 or less. It looks nice and all, but $460 is a bit steep at this point.

Also, eBay shows sold listing in the lower to upper mid 400s. Not sure where you see $350 for a White RM-938. Must be a locked vendor variant.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Also, eBay shows sold listing in the lower to upper mid 400s. Not sure where you see $350 for a White RM-938. Must be a locked vendor variant.

They pop up on Swappa from time to time. Not as frequently as other devices but they do show up. Other variants that are unlocked go for about $300 these days...also on eBay once you are done with their fees and PayPal fees you are out about 14% of the sale price.

Anyways good luck with your sale and you are offering a lot of good accessories.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
They pop up on Swappa from time to time. Not as frequently as other devices but they do show up. Other variants that are unlocked go for about $300 these days...also on eBay once you are done with their fees and PayPal fees you are out about 14% of the sale price.

Anyways good luck with your sale and you are offering a lot of good accessories.

So, you guys are saying other variants, and now you are saying net sale on eBay. There are no fees here, so should everyone price their items based on eBay fees here? Sounds ridiculous. Not sure why these posts are here. But thanks for the bump.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, you guys are saying other variants, and now you are saying net sale on eBay. There are no fees here, so should everyone price their items based on eBay fees here? Sounds ridiculous. Not sure why these posts are here. But thanks for the bump.

OP, I've been looking for a 1520 for 3 months now, and the reason why I don't own one is because at the routine prices others have mentioned, they've sold instantly. What the others price wise have said is indeed correct. Typically up until this weekend (what you're now seeing is due to overpriced AT&T variant owners) the AT&T/international HSPA+ model has sold for in the $300 range, with the unicorn in the $360-$380, especially on Swappa. Local deals for the AT&T model here in NYC via Craigslist go for $350. Not trying to cheat you, just letting you the logic behind things if it takes you longer than you expect to sell it.

Good luck with your sale. If your price goes sub $400, I may try to make a deal with you.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
OP, I've been looking for a 1520 for 3 months now, and the reason why I don't own one is because at the routine prices others have mentioned, they've sold instantly. What the others price wise have said is indeed correct. Typically up until this weekend (what you're now seeing is due to overpriced AT&T variant owners) the AT&T/international HSPA+ model has sold for in the $300 range, with the unicorn in the $360-$380, especially on Swappa. Local deals for the AT&T model here in NYC via Craigslist go for $350. Not trying to cheat you, just letting you the logic behind things if it takes you longer than you expect to sell it.

Good luck with your sale. If your price goes sub $400, I may try to make a deal with you.

You keep mentioning AT&T variants. This isn't that. It's a fact that the AT&T variant is less capable than this one. I don't know what swappa is, but the link I provided you for "sold" on eBay are for more than I ask. As I am asking $420 with extras (see above).

Not sure why you are trying to push my price down lower with a phone that isn't the same as what's listed here.

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I think that it's kind of funny that on a Windows phone forum. People still don't know what you're selling. Had I not just ordered an ATT rm40 this weekend, I'd be all over this one. :'(

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am sweetening the deal.

I am now including a 64GB MicroSD card instead of the 32GB, and the ProClip Nokia Lumia 1520 Charging Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Plug. This car mount regularly prices at $60. You will still have to buy the mounting base for your car from ProClip, but this holder will fit right onto it.

All for my initial price of $460 shipped.

Here it is in my car.

2po52E5l.jpg

eI5aCNyl.jpg

3wyNxxml.jpg

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Sweet phone, if I could use this on Verizon (I cant I know), I would be all over this....A ICON with a bigger display and MICROSD....Man, what a epic phone and I even love the color :(

Free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3