Excellent Condition Toshiba KIRAbook 2nd Gen for Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I have a like new Toshiba KIRAbook 2nd gen with Microsoft Complete for sale or for trade

Price: Not entirely sure on a price right now since it's hard to gauge. Also looking to trade.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Mint condition, like new

Includes: Box and all original accessories, Microsoft Complete until sometime 2016

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS or UPS

Payment Options: PayPal if money is involved

Additional Info: I love this laptop. I bought it in the spring and have cared for it dearly, but I'm thinking a different setup for me might be a little more ideal. I might want a desktop and then a tablet like the Surface 2, or I might just want a high end convertible like the Surface Pro 2 or 3 to dock with a monitor. The trades that I have off the top of my mind would be:
-Surface Pro 3
-Surface Pro 2 and cash
-Surface 2 and a lot of cash
-Desktop/All in one

About the KIRAbook, it's still arguably the best computer that is purely a laptop today. That's why I bought it. I really do love it and have no complaints. I purchased Microsoft Complete with it as well. This laptop has handled everything I've thrown at it without a problem. KIRAbook? 13-i5s-Touch Ultrabook? That is the model I have right here. They must have stopped selling it at the Microsoft Store, but that's pretty much the price all around. Coupled with Complete, it was an expensive purchase. Like I said, this is the 2nd gen with the 4th gen i5. I'm stressing that because I know that the first gen KIRAbook wasn't all that great but the second gen is a homerun

If I am trading for a Surface Pro 2 or 3, it would need to be the 256GB model or greater. I have a hobby of photography and I would need the extra space and 8GB of RAM. If you have a Surface 2 that you are trading, a standard 32GB will be fine.

I have done a lot deals on CrackBerry and Windows Central, so feel free to check all of my feedback.

Photos: On OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!103308

Contact Info: PM or Reply

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bump! C'mon folks, really no interest in a laptop this great that ALSO includes Complete??? Would it help if I set a price? I'll say $900. I think that's fair after I took a look on eBay for ones that sold. A lot of them were 1st gen models and you'll have total peace of mind with mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077