Dell Venue 8 Pro: 32GB, 8" Screen, Desktop Windows 8.1 Tablet + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll be honest. I bought this tablet and LOVED it. Soon after, I got my 1520.3 with a 6" screen and the tablet use quickly faded away until now I never use it. It is a great device (check the reviews and the DV8P user forum). I'd like to see it go to a good home. Everything functions flawlessly and is in immaculate condition.

Item Description: Black, 32GB internal storage, Dell Venue 8 Pro. Windows 8.1 Desktop OS & Office 2013 Home and Student software. Intel Atom Baytrail-T Quad-Core 1.8 GHz CPU w/ onboard GPU, 2GB RAM, microSD slot up to 64GB. 8" LCD Screen, 16:9, 1280 x 800 @ 189ppi. 5MP autofocus rear camera, 1.2MP ffc. 4830mAh non-removable battery. WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, BlueTooth 4.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0 w/ OTG support.

Price: $275 includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping to the US only.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A WiFi only tablet.

Condition: Mint. Comes w/ original box, all original documents and accessories: Office activation key, factory charger, factory USB cable.

Also Includes: Installed screen protector, Dell Folio Case, Dell BlueTooth Keyboard, Del Active Stylus revA02, 64GB microSD card w/ Adapter for full size SD use/reader and plastic SD card storage case. Folio and keyboard original box included, but not pictured. (Found the box after pics xfered to PC.)

Item Location: Southwest Missouri

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Mail to the US Only

Payment Options: Pay Pal gift to my email address

Additional Info: Folio case converts into a stand and has a built in stylus holder. BlueTooth keyboard magnetically attaches to Folio cover. Active Stylus features two buttons for mouse-like support and revA02 has proven trouble free for me. Active stylus takes one AAAA battery. Keyboard takes two 3volt watch batteries. All batteries are working fine.

Tablet Factory Reset and charged to 100% then boxed for shipping December 11, 2014. 64GB microSDXC card formatted exFAT December 11, 2014 and will be in adapter case, not inserted in tablet.

Contact Info: Please PM me at this forum.

dv8p001.jpgdv8p002.jpgdv8p003.jpgdv8p004.jpgdv8p005.jpgdv8p006.jpgdv8p007.jpgdv8p008.jpgdv8p009.jpgdv8p010.jpgdv8p011.jpgdv8p012.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bippity Boppity BUMP!!!

Does...

Price: $275 $265 includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping to the US only. <new> Canadians $300 USD (cheapest USPS ship to Canada is about $50) for First Class Parcel.

...help this beauty find a home?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Nice package, good luck with the sale.

Question: I have listed various things for sale under Marketplace here; some sold successfully, some not. I notice that other postings show in the Marketpllace as well as here in the general forum listing. Mine do not show here. Is there a setting or something that causes my posts not to show here. Hope the question is clear. Thanks.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice package, good luck with the sale.

Question: I have listed various things for sale under Marketplace here; some sold successfully, some not. I notice that other postings show in the Marketpllace as well as here in the general forum listing. Mine do not show here. Is there a setting or something that causes my posts not to show here. Hope the question is clear. Thanks.

I've puzzled over that a couple times... It's just not clear to me what the question is... Try sending a Mod a PM with some examples.

Bumpity Bump Bump!!!

Stands firm at:

Price:
$265 USD to PayPal as gift and get free USPS Priority Shipping to United States address
- or -
$300 USD to PayPal as Gift and get free First Class Post to Canadian address

​Send me a PM with any questions or for PayPal email address for payment and shipping arrangements.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I'm crazy...

But if anyone has a Nokia E7-00, I would take it as partial in trade. Preferred colors in order would be green, blue, orange, grey, silver...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
bump.gif

Stands firm at:

Price:
$265 USD to PayPal as gift and get free USPS Priority Shipping to United States address
- or -
$300 USD to PayPal as Gift and get free First Class Post to Canadian address

And I'm still crazy... if anyone has a Nokia E7-00, I would take it as partial in trade. Preferred colors in order would be green, blue, orange, grey, silver...

​Send me a PM with any questions or for PayPal email address for payment and shipping arrangements.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bumperonio

gangsta_granny_by_marandaz23-d47csri.jpg

Gangsta Granny said, "Yo, drop dat price, biatch, or I'll cap ya!!!"

Price:
$255 USD to PayPal as a Gift and get free USPS Priority Shipping to United States address
- or -
$290 USD to PayPal as a Gift and get free First Class Post to Canadian address

Trade? Nokia E7-00...Show me a pic and let me know how much you want for the phone...

​PM me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bump-a-bump-a

I_Haz_A_Mad.jpg

No nibbelz camed yet...

Guys I bargain hunted the heck out of these items when purchased new in August this year and was at just over $350. It is barely used and in pristine condition. Everything you need to rock it straight from delivery. Full desktop software and Office for the life of the tablet. No 365 annual renewal.

Price Still Firm:
$255 USD to PayPal as a Gift and get free USPS Priority Shipping to United States address
- or -
$290 USD to PayPal as a Gift and get free First Class Post to Canadian address

PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)