MEGA TRADE FOR SP3: Surface 2 + 2nd Gen Toshiba KIRAbook + BlackBerry Q10 for Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I want a Surface Pro 3. Period. Preferably the i5/256GB/8GB model

Price: Trade

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Q10 is Verizon, therefore unlocked.

Condition: KIRAbook is mint, Surface 2 is mint, Q10 is good

Includes: Both Surface 2 and KIRAbook include box and all original accessories. Surface 2 includes Touch Cover 2 and KIRAbook included Microsoft Complete good until April 2016.

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: Each pay own

Payment Options: Shouldn't be necessary

Additional Info: Listen folks, I've tried a couple times before on here to make a trade for a Surface Pro 3. I want one. Badly. I don't have the cash, but I'm making one LAST BIG HURRAH! I'm throwing it all out on the table here. What you'll get:

Toshiba KIRAbook (2nd gen): You're getting a very high end Ultrabook (QHD display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, very comfortable keyboard, very thin, very light, fantastic battery life, magnesium alloy build) with Microsoft Complete! Came out less than a year ago.

Surface 2: 32GB Surface 2 with Type Cover 2. I'll throw in just a standard rubber nub stylus. It's obviously not an active stylus, but I've been using it with the Wacom Bamboo note taking app and it's really VERY nice. I've never seen an app work that well before with a non active stylus. It feels quite natural.

BlackBerry Q10: If that's not enough, I'll throw in a Verizon BlackBerry Q10 if necessary! I don't have it on me right now, part of another deal that's been worked out, but I'll send it along if I have to.

Like I said, I'm throwing it all out there. I'll do anything...ANYTHING to get a Surface Pro 3. Someone out there has to help me out. This is a great package you'd be getting, and I've been very happy with everything (particularly my KIRAbook), but I really want a Surface Pro 3.

I'd like to consider myself a seasoned veteran in the CrackBerry and Windows Central marketplace, so please search for my feedback on both.

Photos: Just a couple quick ones attached, but I'd be happy to send along more.

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

Attachments

• WP_20150122_09_57_08_Raw.jpg
    WP_20150122_09_57_08_Raw.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • WP_20150122_09_57_28_Raw.jpg
    WP_20150122_09_57_28_Raw.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • WP_20150122_09_57_47_Raw.jpg
    WP_20150122_09_57_47_Raw.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You know, I'll also be willing to throw in my Lumia Icon and Microsoft Band (small) into it. Obviously not in addition to everything else (don't be greedy!! ;)), but just as some options to mix and match. As you can tell, I really do want a Surface Pro 3 :)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow heck of a deal.....and I just had a co-worker win the exact SP3 you are seeking......if I would have won I would make this trade

Try to convince him ;) hahaha! I really hope I can find someone interested. I've got a nice setup here and I take great care of all my things.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You do realize you could sell all that stuff and get the SP3 you want and have cash left over?

But that'll be more of a pain. I just want a Surface Pro 3, not looking to hassle. If someone does want to buy this, I'd sell, but my goal is a Surface Pro 3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
C'mon guys, someone's gotta take this. Think of all the stuff you could get, all the trading possibilities and options! It's a dream for all those device wh0res out there! :)

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
OK - why don't you send me some links of the device you want, I'll buy it, have it shipped to you and you ship me this package. We can save the traversing of the Q10 and I'll send you the 635 as soon as I get it sound good?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK - why don't you send me some links of the device you want, I'll buy it, have it shipped to you and you ship me this package. We can save the traversing of the Q10 and I'll send you the 635 as soon as I get it sound good?

Not hijacking your thread here AJ but Bunky, message me! I've got some cases I found for the iPod I sent you. Need your address.

SR, you can hijack my thread all you want ;)...Bunky and I are working on the deal of a lifetime right here lmao. We always figure something out!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow if I had the cash I'd go get a Pro 3 just for this!
(guess a 2 won't tickle your fancy here)

Thanks! I've had lots of support here :) but at least I do finally have someone with an offer!

I was considering just trying to sell this package and picking up a SP2, but decided against it because of the screen size and aspect ratio don't fit my needs as nicely. If I had myself a main desktop, a Surface Pro 2 would have been perfect companion. But the only desktop I have around is an old Dell XPS 200 running Vista that I don't even use hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786