Insteon Home Automation System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden Krupala

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
So, I am not sure if this is an acceptable item to post here, but I figured the worst that could happen is it get deleted. This system is compatible with Windows and Windows Phone which is why I think it might interest people in the Windows Central community.

For sale is a Insteon Home Automation system. The system is in great shape and is only about 6 months old. The system includes the following:

1 x Insteon Hub
4 x Insteon LED Bulbs
3 x On/Off Switch
2 x Motion Sensors
1 x 4 Scene Remote
1 x Energy Monitor

All of the items come in there original boxes and packaging. Everything works great, is in great condition, and still under warrantee. My reason for selling it is due to my personal financial situation (home automation is a hobby to me and I currently need the cash). I paid somewhere around $500 for the whole system. I have posted more details below:

Asking Price: $400
Item Location: Texas
Shipping Details: Included in price (Contiguous US only as modules use US outlets)
Payment: PayPal (gift please)
Contact Info: Post or PM me.

If you have any question or concerns please feel free to ask! Thanks for looking! :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It does look intriguing... I've thought about trying Insteon.

Problem is, I live in an apartment and my applications would be limited. This package is nice in that it is a sort of "all inclusive" deal, but that might also be putting off some who are just looking. In the end it is sort of niche and falls into the "cool toy" area.

Have you considered parting it out? Make some smaller bundles?

Just my thoughts. Best of luck on the sale.

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Totally off subject, but you have the same first name as my son. Totally uncommon. How flexible could you be on the price?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I would have been interested in this a week ago but I just had AT&T Digital Life installed and it has a Windows Phone app. Good luck with it.

Camden Krupala

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Totally off subject, but you have the same first name as my son. Totally uncommon. How flexible could you be on the price?

Cool! Yeah, I can't say that I have ever met another Camden in person. Good name! :p

I'm really just looking to get it off my hands, if your offer is reasonable enough it's yours!

Camden Krupala

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, I want to add it does depend on your ac unit. Assuming your unit powers on automatically when you plug it in, it will work. If you have to plug it in AND turn it on, the switching module for Insteon will not work. If it will work for you, I'll probably split it up to sell it but I'd really like to sell it all. Price is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz