AT&T Nokia Lumia 920, Excellent condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: AT&T Nokia Lumia 920, Excellent condition
Price: $100
Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Locked to AT&T
Condition: Excellent, see pictures.
Includes: Phone, Nokia Case, BodyGuardz film on back, OEM charger and cable, box, pamphlet.

Item Location: Clearwater, FL

Shipping Details: Included in price, shipped via USPS Priority (CONUS U.S. only, however international shipping may be negotiated)

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Information:

I'm selling my AT&T Nokia Lumia 920. It's in Excellent condition, fully functional, and comes with a genuine Nokia case. It has a Body Guardz back protective film on and has always had a screen protector on. The screen is flawless with no scratches however it is not the original glass. The phone was dropped and the glass cracked but was replaced by a professional shop and is 100% functional with no dead spots. The original casing has a tiny flaw from the drop on the upper left corner (pictured below as best I could) but is very minor and could probably be filed down with a nail file if you feel so inclined. You can't even see it with the case on. Wireless charging is fully functional and a great feature! The micro USB port is also clear of debris and works great. It comes with the OEM wall charger and cable, original packaging, and manual pamphlet. The phone is approximately 2.5 years old and the battery does work. It was getting me through the day but barely. This would make a great media phone for you music, videos and games or as your daily phone. It has been factory reset and is ready to be set up however it may require updating to be brought up to the latest OS version. I'm going to ask $100 shipped but will also be listing this on eBay so act fast before it goes on eBay! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
OP, I have fixed your listing to the best of my abilities based on your description. Please PM me information about shipping, payment details and item location and I will be more than happy to fix the listing for you.
Good luck with sale. If you can get this phone unlocked it will sell much quicker.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T Nokia Lumia 920, Excellent condition!

Is this device still available or has it sold on eBay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett