WTS/WTT Nokia Lumia 830 AT&T Unlocked Great condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
WTS/WTT: AT&T Unlocked Nokia Lumia 830 in Great Condition.
Item Description: Selling an unlocked Nokia Lumia 830 originally for AT&T. This device is in great condition with light scratches on the screen from being in my pocket without a screen protector. Will also consider making an even trade for an android phone.
Price: 220 or even trade for an android phone
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Great condition with only light scratches on screen viewable at an angle.
Includes: Phone, original box, original charger, and original usb cable. Black wireless charging cover only
Item Location: San Antonio, TX
Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping included
Payment Options: PayPal only
Additional Info: Works great. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff I have laying around. I'll probably post some more phones soon. I've got a 735 and a 925 that I'll post later. Box has an oil stain as you can see in the picture. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.
Photos: IMG_0148.JPGIMG_0149.JPGIMG_0151.JPGIMG_0152.JPG
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry forgot to add that it comes with the fitbit flex it came with and a white hard case. Looking to sell or trade for an android phone.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I guess this will sell the first hour AT&T releases the Denim + Update 2 update (I hope they really do that soon). Best of luck for your sale!

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm open to trades for an android device. I don't have a specific one in mind. Just looking for something to try out for a while.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it's still available but the oneplus one doesn't have LTE... I don't think I'd trade for that. I'm open to trading for a Microsoft Band in Medium though. I'd even consider an XBOX One.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well... its up to you, but if you are in US, probably wrong about Oneplus One. Here is mine running on Cricket getting LTE.

Screenshot_2015-08-03-11-41-15.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-03-11-40-02.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
OPO gets full LTE on TMO and ATT in USA. I used one for about 4 months and was quite happy with it. I got my first OPO via invite last year in July.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh nice. Honest mistake. I had a buddy with one in Mexico. His didn't have LTE, don't know if it was the phone or his service... Then it would be something I may be interested in. Shoot me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa