WTS: Black Nokia Lumia 930 - Unlocked - Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 930 - Factory Unlocked - Black

Price: $310 OBO, includes phone only, plus free USPS Priority shipping. International orders will have to pay a shipping differential, usually around $20, but I can calculate it for you.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Excellent - no marks anywhere.

Includes: Phone only, no charger or accessories.

Item Location: US

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. If you like, I will send you an invoice to pay from, so that you are protected through PayPal Buyer protection. This costs me a commission, but it helps to insure safety for us both. PayPal gift is OK to me too, as it saves me a commission.

Additional Info: As shown in the pics, this phone is a genuine unlocked 930. There are no marks on the screen, sides, or back. It is a great phone, in great shape. This phone came to me with Windows 10, Build 10166 on it. That is what is on it now. If you want it rolled back to Windows 8.1, I can do that for you. Unless you say otherwise, you'll get Win 10 (which, I must say, is actually very nice on this phone).

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere (for a higher price than here) as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics:
1.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
12.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's older hardware, having been out, I think, around 2 years.

Compared to a 640Xl, the 930 (IMHO):
- has a much faster processor (2.2ghz vs 1.2)
- smaller screen (5 vs 6)
- higher density screen (441 dpi vs 249)
- much better camera (20MP vs 13)
- higher RAM (2 vs 1)
- processor that enables 4k video (snapdragon 800 vs 400)

Here's a more detailed comparison:
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL vs Nokia Lumia 930 - Phone specs comparison

The 930 is flagship class whereas the 640XL is middle. One thing the 930 won't do (in the US) is get LTE service, whereas the 640XL will.

I've had most of the Lumia phones, from mid-level up. IMHO the 930 is the best of the best, other than the LTE. Many people get good data speeds in their areas, so that's not as much of an issue for some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes