FM Transmitter - Start your own pirate radio station! :) 6 Mile Radius Condition - Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Up for sale is my pirate radio station's fm transmitter. You can be your very own Wolfman Jack, Casey Kasem, or Rick Dees. ha ha It's actually a really cool device to have if you ever want to broadcast music throughout your neighborhood. Just make sure that you're on an open channel.

Price: $45.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Fine.

Includes: FM Transmitter, power cable, original packaging

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free, USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal (Paypal Gift is preferred)

Additional Info: My favorite bands are the Beatles, 90s era Smashing Pumpkins, and Pearl Jam.

Photos: See attached (I will attach the photos asap)

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
gEKYHtY.jpg

ull792B.jpg

Casey Kasem :D

Sent from mTalk

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
You can use a double-ended headphone jack with this thing. Plug your phone in and broadcast your Groove music all over the neighborhood.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Werentuckl lol your crazy I think it will be fun for my kids and lol I can use it to tell my son to come home in the neighborhood lol. They can be jamming to music and I can "this is a public service announcement yo momma said come home"

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
questions:
1) what does the two big knobs do?
2) Does this work on battery or car battery (DC voltage)?

Thanks for asking.
The left knob controls the broadcast input volume. For example, if you're playing music from your phone or PC, you'd plug your phone into the jack on the left side and use that to control the output volume.
The right knob controls your microphone volume (mic plugged into the right mic jack) if you plan on actually commenting or speaking between or over songs, just like a real radio station.

It works on AC voltage. The power chord is included. If you buy a cigarette lighted AC/DC converter, it'll work from your car battery.

Thanks.

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos