Nokia Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlugo88

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: a Nokia Lumia 1520 running Windows 8.1.

Price Range: up to $100

Condition: Fair or better

Payment Method: Paypal

Additional Info: Looking for 1520 to use primarily as a camera. I have BB Passport which I love, but the camera is...well, something I don't love. On the recommendation of the very knowledgeable RumoredNow, a 1520 is what I'm looking for to use as a camera. I know my price may not be the highest but if anyone has one that's willing to part for that I'll gladly take it.

mrlugo88

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Well the struggle for a 1520 is real. So, seeing as how they have the same cameras, let's add a 930 or Icon to the WTB post. I had an Icon at one time and actually loved that phone so wouldn't mind another one.

Blake Seaman

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Howdy,

I have both a 1520 (red) and 930 (gold and white) you may be interested in, but both have some knocks on condition.

The red 1520 one is pristine except for a pretty much shot battery. It takes a while to charge up, and only gets a few hours most days. I've got it running on Windows 10 pretty well, I'll try a WRT reset to try and see if I can get a performance boost, and can try running it a day without wireless if you just wanted a shooter.

The 930 has a few bumps and scratches but no cracks in the screen and a dysfunctional headphone jack and microphone array (phone calls work but no speakerphone mic and no sound for video; a real shame for what used to be the first 5.1 dolby array on a phone) Its main concern is that the coating on the camera lens glass has somehow become blemished and creates a weird haze on images. I imagine some ultra fine grit sandpaper or some corrosive chemical should polish the camera right up, and then the still great battery life would leave you an awesome camera.

With the minor issue and major issues of the 1520 and 930 respectively listed, I'd be happy to cut a deal accordingly if you were interested.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia Icon in pretty good shape I was just getting ready to post about - I installed a new battery a few months back, so the battery is working pretty well. Has a few small scratches on the screen, but is in pretty good shape. Let me know if you're interested.

Aden Rossinni

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey, I know the 1520 has an awesome camera, but why limit yourself to that. Why not get a 950/xl. You may have to spend a little more (think I saw a 950 for $200 here). The camera on the 950 is one of the best available.

cptlo306

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I realize this thread is a little old but I have a 1520 (the RM-938 - 1520.3 version) for sale. I've got it on Swappa at the moment for $160. Let me know if interested.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: a Nokia Lumia 1520 running Windows 8.1.

Price Range: up to $100

Condition: Fair or better

Payment Method: Paypal

Additional Info: Looking for 1520 to use primarily as a camera. I have BB Passport which I love, but the camera is...well, something I don't love. On the recommendation of the very knowledgeable RumoredNow, a 1520 is what I'm looking for to use as a camera. I know my price may not be the highest but if anyone has one that's willing to part for that I'll gladly take it.

How's this going, @mrlugo88? Is this thread still needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss