Positive / Buyer / Scienceguy Labs

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's great Scienceguy Labs found a new home for your BLU WIN HD LTE and you had a positive experience.

Thanks for posting your experience so that other sellers will know that he is a great buyer here on the Marketplace.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Scieneguy Labs is so easy to work with... So cool to chat with...

He knows how to communicate clearly and quickly. It's always a pleasure. Buy or sell, not everyone on the board makes it as effortless as Scienceguy Labs does.

This time he bought: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...ia-cc-3066-qi-charging-case-lumia-1020-a.html

Maybe next time he's selling. You can't find a friendlier, more genuine and honestly low maintenance deal than when he's involved.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Late adding this, but @science Guy Labs bought my GSM Unlocked Elite X3 back in September. Great individual and great communicator...great negotiator too :)! Was a pleasure working that sale out. Thanks again.

bunky1971

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
More positive feedback

Member: ScienceGuy Labs
Date: September 2018
Item: https://forums.windowscentral.com/m...battery-case-extra-battery-pen-desk-dock.html
Details: after 8000 questions from me, which were answered impeccably, I grabbed this device bundle from science guy.
Easy transaction and an amazing bundle. This is just like my KiraBook, just something im willing to carry AND the wireless network access is fantastic when not near wifi.
Thanks for a super deal my friend. Really appreciate it.
Bunky1971

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Scienceguy Labs is one of my favorite community members to do deals with. Android devices, Windows phones - all deals have been smooth. I've done too many deals to link them here, but I can say: communication has been top notch, and device conditions have been as described.

Buy with confidence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo