I have Micromax Canvas w121 windows phone with Windows phone 8.1 OS.

Deepak Mane1

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have Micromax Canvas w121 windows phone with Windows phone 8.1 OS. When I can expect latest software Windows phone 8.1 update. Also when Cortana will be available in general release form. Not Alpha.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Cool. I will ask the moderators to create a section for this particular phone. In the meantime can you post a review, some pictures and any other item you believe the readers of the forums would find it useful?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft has not released an official statement as to when the Update (GDR1) will be available. However, I read on another site there are rumors it would start rolling out during last week of October.

Cortana is available for India region in GDR 1 but in Alpha release. So once you receive the update you will get Cortana.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
And now your thread has been moved into the brand new Micromax Canvas w121 forum.

I'm looking forward to your review of the new device.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
i have recently bought canvas W121 and satisfied with this phone.i got it only for 5990/- INR in an offer.
wp_ss_20150207_0002.png
its currently running the latest version of windows phone which is equal to denim version
wp_ss_20150207_0001.png
u can see the battery performance is quite good.
wp_ss_20150207_0003.png
i'm using cortana with US settings
wp_ss_20150207_0004.png
I got here drive+ and here maps.I thought they are lumia exclusively but happy to see them.
the screen is HD so looks gorgeous.
Hope this details are helpful to anyone

kamlesh patil

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
hi buddies........ how can i unlock micromax canvas w 121..........i had tried with chinese hacking tool like jailbreak. but it is chinese laungauge....if any other way is there to unlock this handset.............in this handset i cant use other apps like Transfer my data and others which is supported to nokia lumia........other campany apps i count not install it...
pls suggest the way to unlock......

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
hi buddies........ how can i unlock micromax canvas w 121..........i had tried with chinese hacking tool like jailbreak. but it is chinese laungauge....if any other way is there to unlock this handset.............in this handset i cant use other apps like Transfer my data and others which is supported to nokia lumia........other campany apps i count not install it...

Follow the instructions on windowsphonehub.in

Sant Sethi

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I had just bought the phone. during the first charge the battery drained pretty fast. after the first update. Its a brand new phone and i have just charged it once
also , how long / how many updates later your version got updated . I am running 8.10.14203.306 critical upgrade

please let me know about the battery issue did u also face similar issues with battery initially as i am worried

thanks

kunal solanki

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Bro I also have micromax win 121 but I don't think that there is any way to unlock this phone with any of the guides on any site Chinese jailbreak tool also can not unlock this phone because this phone is never detected by the tool.If u find any way to pls tell me

kunal solanki

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
There is no way to unlock micromax win 121 brother I also have this phone and tried every thing I got from many sites but no trick works for this phone only dev unlock is supported by this phone if u find any way to unlock this phone pls tell me also

kunal solanki

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
There is no way to unlock this phone I think, I also have this phone and tried evry guide and tutorial unlock this phone but found nothing helpful we can just wait till there is any way we can get in future to unlock it ,the Chinese jailbreak tool works fine when I tried to jailbreak my brothers Lumia 520 but its not working with win 121 ,I u find any way to unlock it pls tell me:) also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss