[Showing Off] My Band 2 Custom Wallpaper

MarineDawg

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Pimp my band is still thinks I have band 1, think I'll just delete then reinstall...hmm...hopefully the same trick will work for Torch

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you and gayste using Windows 10 Mobile? Pimp My Band has a known issue with Windows 10 Mobile.

Yup, I figured that was the problem. I didn't have any issues with Band 1 on Windows 10 though. :(

On top of that, Unband doesn't seem to want to play nice with the latest Windows 10 build on my Surface. I guess I'm just going to have to wait until Pimp My Band is updated!

Fear the Cubans

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the dumb question...
I just got the Band 2, and have it sync'd to my Android device, but also have a Lumia Icon. I love the backgrounds in FanBand, but can't sync them to my device because it's already paired to Android. How can I get the backgrounds on my Band? I also have a Surface Pro 3 that I can use if that works as well.
Thanks!

cmbauer99

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks to this thread I was able find a couple apps in the Apple Store to change the wallpaper on my Band 2. I am loving this thing more and more after selling my apple watch

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
This app gives me an error on my band 2... "an error occurred during the process. please make sure your band is nearby and paired to your phone."
I have had the same problem on occasion. Uninstalling Pimp my Band and reinstalling it allowed it to save the new image. Give it a try

jedge

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 115880

View attachment 115881

FYI, Band Buddy on iOS works well with Band 2.

Are you sure? It hasn't been updated since May and there are recent comments for the app saying that it still sends 320x106 to the Band2... even though it should be 320x128.
I mean the app still works, but it puts a black band on the top + bottom of the image. Maybe it still looks ok for your wallpapers because they're already mostly black?

Stefan Andreef

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi everboby,
I'm new and have my first Band 2 since today.
My Problem is use a iPhone 6, is they'r any way to pimp my Wallpaper without a windows phone ?
(sorry for asking stupid questions)
regards from germany

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I just tried Pimp My Band and it ends up with black bars on top and bottom as this has a wider screen... any apps out there that are set to the right size?

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine and another example from Gamerband v.1.9 :winktongue: (should be in the Store soon)
wallpaper.png wallpaper2.png

Attachments

• wallpaper.png
    wallpaper.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 17
  • wallpaper2.png
    wallpaper2.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 17

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Pimp My Band has now been updated for Band 2 (even if the graphic in the app is still the Band 1) so here are a few:

Abstract01.jpgBobaFett01.jpgDelorean.jpgHaloCortana.jpgSupergirl.jpg

DaveP46

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Changed my pic then found that I couldn't see some information on the golf app and the UV detector. Turns out if you change the theme to dominant (Black image), then some of the data is also changed to that colour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon