[Showing Off] My Band 2 Custom Wallpaper

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
So is 320x128 the actual resolution we should set the wallpaper to? Because I remember with the Band 1 and Pimp My Band, we actually set the wallpaper to a different resolution than the Band 1 resolution so that the wallpaper had the correct aspect ratio.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
hi, I made some wallpapers for my band 2 but I don't have my band anymore as I sent it in, can someone test these out and let me know if they are ok and /or scaled properly? I modified them from my surface pro wallpapers I made a long time ago... thanks

Attachments

• Band 2-microsoft glass logo on metal back.png
    Band 2-microsoft glass logo on metal back.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Band 2 metal windows logo on wooden floor.png
    Band 2 metal windows logo on wooden floor.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
  • BAND 2 Microsoft glass logo.png
    BAND 2 Microsoft glass logo.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 190

toddsay

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Here are my MST3K and Serenity wallpapers for Band 2:

MST3KBand2.png

MST3KBotsBand2.png

SerenityBand2.png

And Beman39, your images are sized correctly and work well, thanks! The one issue I had is that one or two of them are a bit light where the clock is shown, making the time harder to read.

Also adding this nice gradient image I found on AndroidCentral and resized for the band:
Band2-gradient.png

Last edited:

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Jedi_Band.jpgRebel_Alliance_Band.jpg

And for the Rebel and Jedi side of things....
The Jedi was tough. They don't have helmets and getting the lightsaber just right wasn't that easy.

Attachments

• Rebel_Alliance_Band.jpg
    Rebel_Alliance_Band.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Robsik

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Since I am a huge Fallout series fan, I have tryed to create something with PipBoy look
pipboy.png
I have date all the time selected, but I can change it to something like STATS if someone was interested

anon(5841099)

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
For those using an iPhone, there are several apps that work with the Band 2, the best one I've used is BandStyle. It's not free though.

Also, my custom wallpaper is just full black. All tiles black as well, and when one of them has a notification it will be a nice shade of blue. Accent color is also blue (text within tiles). Why black? Because I want to make use of that nice AMOLED. And I like my time presented cleanly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon