Looked down at my band and noticed . . .

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Don't know how or when I did it but was on my way to Florida and looked down at my band2 to get the time and noticed . . .

JZtvNA4.jpg

I bought it in January but paid $39 for Microsoft Complete for Band 2 US. Which, as the salesman explained it to me, we'll replace it not matter what. I hope they keep their word. :)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought it in January but paid $39 for Microsoft Complete for Band 2 US. Which, as the salesman explained it to me, we'll replace it not matter what. I hope they keep their word. :)

And that's how it's done! Complete pays off big time in situations like this. Keep us posted on how it goes!

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
The only thing physical I was doing was lifting suit cases in and out of the car. Had to happen then but IDK.

Sent from my Surface 3

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Just an update. Took it to Microsoft Store this morning and had it replaced in 10 minutes, no questions asked. I loved the customer service.

As a side note, the store was pretty busy for 10:30 AM. I said something to the clerk that was assisting me and she said they are busy all the time. Good news.

Sent from my Surface 3

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just an update. Took it to Microsoft Store this morning and had it replaced in 10 minutes, no questions asked. I loved the customer service.

As a side note, the store was pretty busy for 10:30 AM. I said something to the clerk that was assisting me and she said they are busy all the time. Good news.

Sent from my Surface 3

Nice! Sounds like a great experience.

What store location is this? The Microsoft stores that I've been to are far from busy.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't know how or when I did it but was on my way to Florida and looked down at my band2 to get the time and noticed . . .

http://i.imgur.com/JZtvNA4.jpg

They will. It's why I always buy Complete. Heck, I was able to upgrade from SP2 to SP3 with Complete, but they wanted me to break the screen to do so. I couldn't bring myself to intentionally breaking it tho. Processed anyways.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my Surface 3
That's great to hear! 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa