Band 3 Petition?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
You are absolutely right. We don't know. However if we do nothing, nothing changes. The petition shows there is interest, and 1 000 people are interested in a Band 3. And the petition ends.

Maybe MS will reconsider? Maybe keep producing the Band2? Maybe they will never see this petition?

Let's say they make the Band3
Will people buy it - not sure, but pretty sure they would. Plus 1000 people signing might get the attention of MS - realizing if 1000 signed a petition, maybe many more are interested.

Signing a petition commits you to nothing and costs you nothing. It is info for users, and possibly MS. MS has no obligation either.

That is it.

Do you want a Band3? Own a Band2? Are you using a fitness watch? Please share what you would do if the Band 3 came to fruition? Curious!

Thanks for sharing your comments!

I'm still curious what you plan to do when you get 1,000 signatures. It seems to me it will be like a dog chasing a car; they don't know what to do with it when they catch it.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I curious to know how many that signed the petition would actually pick up a band 3 if it was released. I ended up getting a Fitbit Charge 2 and even though I was a big fan of my Band 2 (when it worked) I would probably stay were I'm at for the time being if a Band 3 was released. I do support the petition however and wish you luck.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd immediately purchase one. My Band 2 works great. I use it for fitness tracking but what I'm really lost without are the notification features and ability to reply to texts quickly while my phone is at my desk. When I forget to wear it I'm lost. The band it self is starting to show wear and I'd love something with the same level of integration that doesn't look so torn up. I'm also impressed with how robust mine has been, I know this isn't always the case. I've been known to kill a Casio G-Shock. I love this thing and would buy a new version immediately.

DivineStrike00X

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
I hate to say it but the only way you'll get Nadella's Microsoft to make a Band 3 is to somehow make it run on Azure, Band 3 Cloud edition or something. Even then thought it would have to be hand over fist profitable in that first quarter, even without out any marketing or else it would just get cancelled after a couple months.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
The Azure Cloud Band sounds like a 70s funk group. I am a dreamer.

I hate to say it but the only way you'll get Nadella's Microsoft to make a Band 3 is to somehow make it run on Azure, Band 3 Cloud edition or something. Even then thought it would have to be hand over fist profitable in that first quarter, even without out any marketing or else it would just get cancelled after a couple months.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa