Stress Monitoring

TheMoonbeam

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Something I've noticed after using the Microsoft Band for a while is that there doesn't appear to be a way to display the stress monitoring information in the app or on the band itself. The band has "a galvanic skin response sensor to measure stress". So why isn't there any information on how to actually use this? Or am I just missing something?

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Haven't found anything on that either...
The sensor seems to be there, maybe it will come with an update of the Health app?

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the metal bezels around the HR monitor and Charging Port detects your stress level but I also don't have any idea on how to see it...

valadon

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
From what I understand, taken from a comment Daniel Rubino made, the sensor is there but it isn't being used yet. Hopefully that will come in a future update. Sorry if I misquoted you Daniel,

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this - have been wondering the same but haven't gotten around to posting the question. Thanks for letting me outsource the heavy lifting to you ;-)

Upstate Dunadan

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping this sensor would be used in helping to calculate calories burned. When I was researching fitness bands a few months ago, one of the ones with HRM had this, and it mentioned it was used to help calculate calories burned in exercise such as weight lifting, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234