Windows Phones that work with Band (including Cortana)

marmau

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Wanted to get a list started of Windows Phone (and others I suppose) that you have gotten to work with Band. For example, I had the 1520 on ATT and needed to take the Dev Preview to get all features working. According to the Microsoft site, my 1520 should have worked without it. Post you phone model here if you have your Band working will all features!

marmau

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
ATT 1520 - needed Dev Preview. I was running 8.10.12397.895, but needed to take Dev Preview to get to 8.10.14192.280 to get Cortana and productivity features. With Dev Preview everything works great.

Jeffrey Barger

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
You've listed both the 928 and Icon; I have the Icon and my wife has the 928. You say they both work fine, with all features functional? I've seen some reports of dropped connections after the initial sync. Have you experienced anything like this?

smurfalarm

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
You've listed both the 928 and Icon; I have the Icon and my wife has the 928. You say they both work fine, with all features functional? I've seen some reports of dropped connections after the initial sync. Have you experienced anything like this?

I have a 928 and have not noticed any dropped connections. I don't think the Bluetooth settings screen lists the Band as connected, but notifications from the phone still come through, and Cortana still works, so as far as I'm concerned it's connected regardless of what the settings page thinks. Overall it seems pretty reliable, though YMMV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon