How many emails can you sync on it?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
In our phones, we can add as many emails as we can, but can you get alerts in the Band from all emails or just one ?

AdeptMaven

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean email accounts or #of emails. If you mean email accounts, it will sync all accounts that you have linked to your phone. However there is only one mail tile on the band so you will see all emails together (and there is no way to distinguish which account the email came to, that I can tell). If you mean number of emails, it shows the last 8

Last edited:

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I meant to say number of email accounts, and that's unfortunate. I use Hotmail for daily use, my outlook is reserved for bills, and I have AOL, yahoo, as well.

mininv

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
It will pull from ALL of your email accounts on your phone. It will only hold the latest 8 email or text messages at a time.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
It will pull from ALL of your email accounts on your phone. It will only hold the latest 8 email or text messages at a time.
That's what I wanna hear. But can you delete or ignore them in order to get more incoming mails?

AdeptMaven

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
That's what I wanna hear. But can you delete or ignore them in order to get more incoming mails?

Not that I have seen. As you get new emails/messages, it simply bumps the oldest message from the cue. As far as I know the only way to clear the cue is to turn the band off and back on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon