[BAND] Anyone know when they will be in stock?

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So the end of the story is I can't get one because I live in New Mexico...where there are no Microsoft stores. :p It seems they are no longer bothering with online orders.

As much as I want one, not road tripping to Arizona over a watch, and scalpers are evil and not worth my time.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if they maybe have a decent amount of supply but just want people to visit a MS Store. For their sake I hope so.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if they maybe have a decent amount of supply but just want people to visit a MS Store. For their sake I hope so.

I would hope not. I would guess the majority of people do not live in close proximity to a MS Store. Thereby limiting the amount of sales their stores will see.

Tegore

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I live in Australia and I'm flying into LA on the 1st of December, I'll be staying at one of the Disneyland Hotels; and I'd definitely like to grab a band while I'm over here.

Google Maps is telling me that the two closest stores is at the Los Cerrritos Mall, and the South Coast Plaza.

Which is more likely to have stock in size large on that date would you think? Or is it likely they both would?

Tim Stone

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
South Coast Plaza might be more fun. Its an amazing dual mall so worth a trip. If they don't have any left they can call Mission and Cerritos stores directly to check stock and hold one.

codbod

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any word on online availability?

I purchased one on Oct. 31 and kept it for a couple weeks but decided a different size would fit better so I sold it on eBay.

I have been waiting to pick one up online from the Microsoft Store, as I don't want to pay a premium on Ebay, or drive a couple hours to get one in store.

I called Microsoft and was told by a rep that spoke with the "warehouse" after being placed on hold, and they should be in stock this week possibly, but probably next week. I really doubt the rep knows though.

JamieB1977

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I had a funny experience that seems to indicate they are about to be in stock online again. A few weeks ago when they were available online for an hour or whatever I managed to get one in my cart, but couldn't complete the sale (When I clicked on it to complete the sale I was told it was sold out). Well, a couple days ago I went to the Microsoft store website to check on their 12 days of deals promotion, and Chrome pulled a cached version of the website with my Medium Band still in the cart. I thought what the heck, and tried to go through with the order, and low and behold it charged my card. I got shipping confirmation on it yesterday. So in spite of it saying it is out of stock online, they have stock they are fulfilling from somewhere.

LesliePres

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The return policy is 30 days right? I'm thinking of returning mine but it's past the 30 day mark. I do love it but it's a little bulkier on my wrist than I"d like. I just got the fitbit charge HR and it's so much lighter, although lacks some of the features. I wonder due to the demand if they'd extend their return policy.

sjjones

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
if anyone's still looking for a band in the NY NJ area, I was in the Paramus NJ store this morning and they had at least 10 of each size on the shelve

if you're interested I would always suggest to call before going

sjjones

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
The return policy is 30 days right? I'm thinking of returning mine but it's past the 30 day mark. I do love it but it's a little bulkier on my wrist than I"d like. I just got the fitbit charge HR and it's so much lighter, although lacks some of the features. I wonder due to the demand if they'd extend their return policy.
they might due you favor , but demand is not an issue with a used product they cannot sell it as new, if they don't take it back I would try putting it on ebay at what you paid for it and maybe take a small loss

I had the force Fitbit and im staying with the band for two reasons, the added info it offers and something not talked about with the Fitbit, it has a really bad charging adapter which from I understand has not changed with the charge , mine started giving me issues 3 months in

codbod

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

I sold mine on eBay used for 2 weeks for 295.00, so might be a better option than returning it.

wpuserto

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if the MS store at the Walden Galleria in Buffalo has any in stock? Tried calling but they were reluctant to provide stock information. I’d be driving down from Toronto.

codbod

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I decided not to wait to order one myself online and had a friend pick one up for me at the store in Salt Lake City. I was told there were only two left - both smalls at the time.

sup3r1or

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So where to find one? Im not living in the US but cant seems to catch any online. Seems like MS said they wont sell them in online stores anymore. Ebay is super expensive. Not prepared to pay double price plus expensive shipping. Microsoft really dropped the ball on this one, pisses me off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel