New Software for PC

DiabloBlanco

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
So I was a little excited that this got fixed. Installed it.. plugged in my band.. and then.. and then...

This is a pretty worthless app, eh? Can't view/edit/delete activity or anything. It's somehow more worthless than the first Windows Phone 8 desktop app..

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It also syncs with the Cloud and updates the band firmware. Yesterdays new version was needed to better enable some phone programs interface with the Band. Nothing new was added, but when new App interfaces are added it will be through this program.

O G 1

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
New to Band. I don't get this. The app on my phone lets me see all my results. The app on my ipad lets me see all the results. The app for my desktop windows 8.1 only syncs, shows me battery life, etc. How do I see all my results on my desktop?

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Currently, you cannot. The desktop app only syncs. There is a program called Unband that allow you to access data from Band on PCs. The latter is not MS product.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Just installed UnBand and it works great lists all my activity from my first day Imagine that. Lets see how this software progresses I have not made any changes using UnBanded Not that brave yet. But the info is great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon