Did anyone who got lucky enough to get a band yesterday get a shipping message yet?

Serpent1189

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I know they started this at 1PM yesterday in order to give themselves maximum time to get them out to people (technically all orders placed after 1 get another day for processing), but has anyone gotten shipping notification yet?

espete

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I just checked and I now have a shipping number and the order says complete. I checked like 30 minutes ago and it still had said in process. I should have mine Friday (make that tomorrow) !!

Last edited:

Fritz Anker

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Just checked mine... Says in process but Starbucks card is back ordered. Don't need that, so hope it doesn't hold up the order.

Edit: Just received the email, now. Shipped complete!

Last edited:

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Just checked mine... Says in process but Starbucks card is back ordered. Don't need that, so hope it doesn't hold up the order.

Edit: Just received the email, now. Shipped complete!
Mine said that too. I guess MS was waiting on Starbucks to send some new codes before shipping them out. I hope to have it by Friday.

iSingBass

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, they're sending it next-day! I was already getting free 2-day because of my Bing Rewards and order > $75. This way it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow! That's nice of them. :D

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I had a band in my basket yesterday but the store wouldn't let me check out and by the time I got help my basket was cleared. 😒 hope you guys enjoy, and I hope the opportunists with hugely inflated prices on ebay have a slow and painful death. 😁

Brian Farkas

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Got my notice last night at 9, checked the tracking this morning and it is sitting at my door waiting for me to get home. . .it's gonna be a long day at work. . .

Serpent1189

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Ha, I am also dealing with that long day. Got tracking info yesterday. And I have a friend coming into town, so I'm gonna roll home really quick to start the initial charge so it'll be ready when I get home for real!

VA2SS

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I'm living in Canada.... I made it delevered near the border.....so a great product. I'm really happy to see and have it from the beginning of it gadegt life.... a first time in Microsoft history.

no1herd

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
My Starbucks card still shows backordered... I don't even like coffee. Can't wait for the Band. Every time I see an email "Ooooohh new email...... Dang it not from Microsoft..."

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My Starbucks card still shows backordered... I don't even like coffee. Can't wait for the Band. Every time I see an email "Ooooohh new email...... Dang it not from Microsoft..."

Funny enough, my wife took my gift card the moment I opened the package. I don't drink coffee either.

no1herd

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Got my email now time to ping the UPS servers repeatedly till it gets here. Woohoo...

Yes My wife will be taking mine immediately I am sure as well. heheheh

BanjoBen McCarty

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Yup. I got mine Thursday. Apparently I got lucky, because I didn't even start the ordering process until about 12:08. I had a little trouble getting it to actually place the order, but kept trying until I finally got a confirmation. I don't regret it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3