Anyone get a unit with scuffs?

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was one of the first buyers, completely on impulse :smile:

When I got the unit I noticed scuffs on the unit, and some of the electronics appear to be bulging ever so slightly from the watch band.

Anyone else notice this? Have not seen a thread yet, but I think I might take the drive to Cincinnati to replace/return my unit.
Such a shame really, fits me so well!

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I was one of the first buyers, completely on impulse :smile:

When I got the unit I noticed scuffs on the unit, and some of the electronics appear to be bulging ever so slightly from the watch band.

Anyone else notice this? Have not seen a thread yet, but I think I might take the drive to Cincinnati to replace/return my unit.
Such a shame really, fits me so well!

Yes, when I received the box I could not believe my eyes. Didn't expect this from MS. There were scratches on the front curved part and two pins of the charger were completely pulled/bent outwards. See pictures below.

I returned it and luckily got the replacement before they went out of stock again. I was able to change from large to medium at the same time. The new one looked perfect out of the box.

Make sure you call the store to see if they have it in stock. I got mine replaced over the MS Store.
btw. I was contemplating to drive down to Cincinnati as well (from Dayton). :smile:
WP_20141107_004.jpgWP_20141107_006.jpg

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Will definitely call and check back in this thread. My buttons have scratches on them, and there is some lashing patterns on the rubberized section of the watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3