No runkeeper sync since Thursday.

dbregman

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I know Azure had a major outage last week that was supposedly affecting the band. I wonder if this could be why the sync is not working.

shinsenai

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
There is another thread in the forum where this is also discussed, but originally about with MyFitnessPal synch issues (http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-band/324784-myfitnesspal-stopped-syncing.html). This is what I posted there

This is from RunKeeper @RKsupport on Twitter a few minutes ago:

@shinsenai We have our systems team looking into the issue right now! We should have things up and running soon!

I also got a tweet from @microsoftband asking whether it is working now, but no, for me it's not working yet

mfm77

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I think Runkeeper sync is fixed. I just got my "congratulations!" for finishing my marathon yesterday, and the Band stats now appear in the Runkeeper app.

shinsenai

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Anybody having again this problem? For me the synchronization stopped again 3 or 4 days ago and it has not come back yet. No sleep tracking, no workouts, nothing. Tried to disconnect and reconnect several times, but it makes no difference. I get the feed in RunKeeper saying that I'm connected to MS Health, but that's all. No news from RunKeeper support on this.

shinsenai

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I got a message today from RunKeeper support saying that Microsoft has found a bug that was preventing synchronization with RunKeeper. Indeed synch restarted today, although data is still not complete. For example for sleep only total time and times woken are synchronized, not light and deep sleep times. And there is still no GPS data.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I got a message today from RunKeeper support saying that Microsoft has found a bug that was preventing synchronization with RunKeeper. Indeed synch restarted today, although data is still not complete. For example for sleep only total time and times woken are synchronized, not light and deep sleep times. And there is still no GPS data.

It certainly has been spotty at best, sometimes there's no sync, sometimes activities sync but not sleep. Hopefully this means that they've gotten it sorted out.

shinsenai

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Actually the jury is still out. I have linked MS Health, Withings and MyFitnessPal to RunKeeper. This morning RunKeeper web site was down for several hours and today I have not received any feed from either MS Health or Withing into RunKeeper, but I have received feeds from MFP. Let's see tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism