How often is sync needed to keep data?

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if anyone has tested out (or knows) how much data the Band can store before overwriting previously stored data. For instance, if I go complete (10) seperate runs, will all of them be stored and available once I sync? I didn't know if there was a 'limit' so to speak. I've seen my texts/emails as high as 87, but not really worried about that. More or less: steps, sleep, runs, daily HR, etc.

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Sorry that I cannot give you a definitive answer, but I would recommend opening up the app on your phone to sync to your Band at least once a day. I can't recall which website review it was (maybe Gizmodo's?), but they said if your Band dies before syncing it loses all of that information. To me that sounds like it can hold a bit, but won't keep it...

I would recommend calling Microsoft Band's support at Microsoft Band support | Microsoft Band help and how-to | Microsoft Band setup and troubleshooting. You will probably need to register your device first, which is on the link. (Small tip: when you go to type in the Serial ID #, go to "Settings" on your Band and scroll over to the wrench-icon, and then scroll all the way to the right; other option is to view the incredibly[ tiny print on the Band itself).

Hope they're able to help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro