Syncing band with phone notifications

hc289

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I bought a band recently and excitedly enabled notifications etc. On the whole this is good and does exactly what I want - however maybe 7-8 times a day i see the "syncing your band with your phone" notification, on the band itself! Needless to say I don't want to see this, but i can't see a way to disable it - can anyone help?

This is using the band with a Nexus 5

Best Regards,

HC

eyecrispy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. Never seen it on my iPhone. Mine actually sucks at syncing even when the app is open. Guaranteed to fail at least once.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'd suggest turning "Notification Center" off. That will bring up every. single. freaking. notification your phone has, including requests for app updates and everything else. Note that your Email, SMS, Phone and Facebook notifications are different tiles, so you won't disable that. I've decided there's very little my phone as to tell me outside of Email, SMS, Phone and FB that needs to go to my Band. Everything else can wait until I look at the phone. Clearly, there's some filtering needed here.

I once got a notification that my phone was downloading a phone update from my carrier - my Band notified me of that every 5 seconds until it was done.

I can find nothing to disable the "syncing" notification on the phone.

hc289

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd love more granular notification possibilities. To your advertised minimums for example i'd love to add What's App and Google Hangouts (text)

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
My band so far has not displayed any data in notification center on the band. It simply says "nothing new check back later" though I am clearly populating the action center notifications on the phone. Do I have something set wrong??

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
On my Android app, it seems you can turn the tile on, but then under the properties of the tile you can turn it off. Odd logic.

Might check the settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3