New Update? (Different then keyboard one)

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My band just restart it self and asked me whether I want to use English US or English Intl. I haven't seen that before. After that it restore and I repaired it with my app. Then it said a new update is available. Any of you guys experiencing the same thing? Is this an update or my band crashed?

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if the 10.2.2610 or the latest 10.2.2612 firmware introduced it, but my band now shows more precise battery percentages, i.e. instead of a jump from 80% to 100% battery charge mine is currently showing 85% whilst it is charging.
It was a little strange because before I connected to the sync app, my band's battery was at 100%, once connected to my PC and the firmware updated to 10.2.2612 the percentage dropped to 85%, perhaps it's some firmware fine tuning of the battery calibration.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if the 10.2.2610 or the latest 10.2.2612 firmware introduced it, but my band now shows more precise battery percentages, i.e. instead of a jump from 80% to 100% battery charge mine is currently showing 85% whilst it is charging.
It was a little strange because before I connected to the sync app, my band's battery was at 100%, once connected to my PC and the firmware updated to 10.2.2612 the percentage dropped to 85%, perhaps it's some firmware fine tuning of the battery calibration.

I noticed that when the first update came out this week, only because I did the update with the PC sync program since the iOS update isn't out yet...

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I also never noticed before the two opposing arrows on the band screen as it was downloading new firmware. Or that on the Band Sync screen, it showed the photograph wallpaper I downloaded using PimpMyBand.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This update (or a crazy coincidence) has resolved my Bluetooth sync issues. I can use the keyboard again and issue commands to Cortana again as well. I also noticed that I got an e-mail a day later saying I had to re-connect to MyFitnessPal, so maybe they fixed the syncing with them as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3