Health app won't show steps or calories after update

jwpear

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the Health app not displaying steps or calories after the latest update?

I recently updated both the Health app and Band to get the new features. Then a few days later, when I opened the Health app, it said there was another update available. Presumably, this was a Band firmware update to resolve connect issues with the keyboard as I have a Lumia Icon. I allowed it to update the Band. After that update, the step and calorie tiles in the Health app just indicate they cannot update right now and suggest trying again later. I let this go a day or two to see if it resolved. It did not. The Band is tracking the data as it always has. I can synch with the PC app just fine and can view my data in the new web app. I still can't see it on my Windows Phone.

Yesterday, I deleted the Health app on my phone, thinking there must be some sort of data corruption issue and a fresh start might help. Now I cannot get the Health app to download from the store. It just keeps saying pending. However, I can download other apps from the store as OneDrive had a pending update that downloaded just fine.

I've been trying since yesterday to download the app. I read yesterday that there were some issues with the store, but those appear to be resolved. I still cannot download the app.

Update: OneDrive has not downloaded correctly. Popping back into the store app today and it is still pending an update. Attempting to download and it just sits at pending just like the Health app.

Last edited:

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Update: OneDrive has not downloaded correctly. Popping back into the store app today and it is still pending an update. Attempting to download and it just sits at pending just like the Health app.
Sounds like your phone is having a connectivity problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3