Anyone start out with a large and end up with a medium?

pdawg17

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
I have a large and have it on the 3 tightest positions. The tightest is very snug but I live in California and it is in the 70s so I'm wondering what's going to happen next winter when it cools off. I don't have access to a store where I can try a medium on so I'm curious if anyone was in my boat (large fit but on tightest couple of notches) and switched to medium...

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I had a large and was on the tightest setting and it was too loose 50% of the time. I changed it to a medium and now I am between second and third setting. It's perfect. You may be close to the loosest setting with a medium. I definitely recommend trying it before you make the switch.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I did. In fact, I still have both. I'm sort of right in-between the two fit-wise, and still haven't really decided which one fits the best. I wear the large at its tightest setting, but I can move it a couple of inches up my arm from the wrist bone . The medium ends up about half-way on the clasp, but will only go an inch above the bone.

H Seldon

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a large and have it has tight as it can go. Most of the time it fits ok. But I'll be switching to the medium. The store didn't have any mediums in stock, but I did try the display model and is a much better fit.

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a large and have it just a couple of notches from the tightest position.

I tried a medium and was able to latch it, but when I wore it face up, the pulse sensor hit right on my flexor tendons and figured it wouldn't read my HR well. I'm keeping my large which nestles right next to my flexor tendons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

elee@ulgm.org

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Switching from the small to medium myself. Odd, cuz the paper measure clearly had me within the small band. I was a little skeptical though... should have gone with my instinct. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs