Got my first Band

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It supposed to be a large band but if it is, its good they make them large. Anyway, I kinda dig it so far. More as he time progresses. No scratches yet but I need to get a screen protector, quick.

WP_20150329_19_48_05_Pro.jpg

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How does it fit your wrist. did you use the sizing document from microsoft? I want a band But I am worried about the size . their document says I am barely a large.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
How does it fit your wrist. did you use the sizing document from microsoft? I want a band But I am worried about the size . their document says I am barely a large.
I have the large band and on it there are minor size adjustments you can make. I am at the top of the adjustment so that it fits properly. I would say this, use the sizing document. You should not assume large for the Band is the same as large from say, Fitbit, because its not. The Band is molded and that in itself isn't a bad thing to keep the band on pressure points that take measurements. But having a molded bracelet means the size will be important consideration for you. If this large band was a smidgen smaller, it would be too uncomfortable to wear. Good thing that its not.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

According to the sizing document and my attempts to measure the "height" of my wrist, I was between a medium and a large. I went into a store to try them on at the end of January when there weren't any available for purchase and found that the medium fit. After wearing mine for about a week, depending on my activity, I am either wearing it on the tightest setting or the next click down. I could have probably gone with a small.

The sizing document doesn't seem to be designed very logically - trying to measure the "height" of a body part that has round sides with no distinctive top or bottom to measure from. I guess the rigidity of the Band makes a circumference measurement harder to do, but that still seems like it would have made more sense.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I am sort of in the same situation... the Store I went to had a small, and it seemed WAY too small, so i got a Medium. For the first month or so it was at the middle setting of the actual band, and it was comfortably tight. Now... it seems like it's one click away from the tightest setting and it's comfortably tight. So not sure if I should have gotten a small instead.

Does the Band stretch??? lol...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I like this band but the materials could use some serious work. The band I got brand new just 6 months ago, can no longer be worn due to a broken clasp. I don't swim in it, I don't shower in it and it rarely gets water on it. But sweat from my arm does come in contact with this Band when I work out. Usually from running. I don't know how Microsoft will handle my case but I'll update when I get back from the Microsoft Store.

attachment.php

Attachments

• broken clasp 3.jpg
    broken clasp 3.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 26

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3