RunKeeper Bike Sync

greynightshirt

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Band since yesterday, so I'm still new to it. I connected it with RunKeeper and my test "exercise" yesterday was synced, as was last night's sleep. However, about an hour ago I returned from my first "bike" activity and that one hasn't synced to RunKeeper. Is there some "force sync" option anywhere, or another explanation for this?

It synced to the Microsoft Health app without a problem and Wi-Fi is enabled on the phone. If it makes any difference, I have the Band connected to my Lumia 1520 which is on Denim.

Does it sync for you?

Last edited:

Daniel Edwards

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Im pleased you have this as I also have a 1520 that is showing my exercise from the band but although my runs and sleep are showing on Runkeeper, my bike rides are not. Would be useful.

manzanotti

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've hooked it up to MapMyFitness(Ride), and bike rides aren't synced to that either, I don't think bike rides are synced yet. I've been using unBand to export the gpx and import them to MMF (though be aware that unBand has a 0,0 long/lat entry at the beginning and end of the ride, as well as in the place of any time you pause the app).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs