Why does the connection between my Lumia 930 and Band keep dropping?

Idris Ahmed1

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Connection between Lumia 930 and Band keeps dropping

Hello, I've had a Lumia930 for a while now and I got the band when it was released here in the UK. I have never had any issues with it but lately, I have noticed that the Bluetooth connection between the 2 devices keeps dropping. So in the Bluetooth settings menu, the band will have status of "paired". It will change to "connected" briefly and go back to "paired" almost instantly. If I go to the Health app and click sync, it will sync with the band and establish a working connection. A few minutes later, it will drop the connection again.

I have tried restarting my phone, my band, un-pairing them and pairing them again and waiting in hope it will fix it self.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

fibroman

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Connection between Lumia 930 and Band keeps dropping

Hi. I have the exact same problem, except that I have never been able to keep a bluetooth connection with my band and my lumia 935. I just got the lumia 935 yesterday and have been trying all day to connect the band with it. I was successfully able to pair them but when I hit paired on my bluetooth page, it quickly says connecting , then connected in blue for one second, and then right back to paired in white. It never stays on the blue connected status for more then 5 seconds

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Hi. I have the exact same problem, except that I have never been able to keep a bluetooth connection with my band and my lumia 935. I just got the lumia 935 yesterday and have been trying all day to connect the band with it. I was successfully able to pair them but when I hit paired on my bluetooth page, it quickly says connecting , then connected in blue for one second, and then right back to paired in white. It never stays on the blue connected status for more then 5 seconds

I what sort of specs does your phone have? Lumia 9 3 5, .......

fibroman

May 7, 2015
Visit site

Hi. I am not allowed to post links here yet until I have 10 posts.
Just google : Lumia 635 specs to see the specs.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue but it seems to re-connect when the app wants to sync with no issues. This started happening on my 930 when I upgraded my phone to the latest firmware - previous to that it stayed connected all the time. Also since the phone has had the firmware upgrade I get better battery usage on both the phone and the Band. Hope this helps

Regards

Infinidim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb