I cleared you, notification! So why do you keep coming back?

mfm77

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
After 6 months of no huge issues, I'm having my first pretty significant problem with the Band: notifications for updates that happened quite some time ago and, in some cases, after I cleared them from my Band. Just now, I received a notification for a Mets score from two days ago, even though I swear I cleared it when I got it. I'm not sure if it's a Band issue or an iOS issue, but seeing as how my phone doesn't show me the same notification, I'm thinking it is a Band software issue. It's a minor nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless. Has anyone else had this occur?

William Grafton1

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me about a week or so ago with a text message. I rebooted the Band and my phone and it cleared it. I'm not sure who the culprit was since I did both simultaneously.

mfm77

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just to follow up, I tried resetting my Band and rebooting my phone. That worked for awhile, but the repeated notifications have returned. Very annoying to say the least.

allisonlitten

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Any luck resolving this issue? It's happening to me with Instagram notifications. That's the only app with problems. I'd like to avoid doing this:
Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 8.51.37 AM.png

mfm77

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
To solve the issue, I have been clearing the old notifications from my phone. That seems to have worked so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786