James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
what exactly does this app do lol? you need to work on your descriptions :p
also, i'm surprised Microsoft allows adult content in the store

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Funniest post ive ever seen on here, good luck with your app & I bet there will be a lot of alone time testing done.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Known bug in first release: in certain situtuations the app may not be able to resume after suspension.
I would have expected the developer to use terms more relevant to the subject of the app.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Reminds me of that episode from Seinfeld. "The Move". where George had a step by step written on his hand while in bed with his girlfriend. I guess the developer was "inspired". lol.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
what exactly does this app do lol? you need to work on your descriptions :p
also, i'm surprised Microsoft allows adult content in the store

Hi, it doesn't contain any adult content !

It is a simple app: it monitors your heart rate and it takes some photos automatically. It can also use the phrases you put in the settings to comment your performance but I don't think that part of the app will be really used, it is just for fun...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

It is a simple app: it monitors your heart rate and it takes some photos automatically. It can also use the phrases you put in the settings to comment your performance but I don't think that part of the app will be really used, it is just for fun...

But what we REALLY want to know Paolo, does this app give XBOX achievements!

Reaction with WPCentral.jpg

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Takes photos automatically ??? Man please tell me you are not creeping on people.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Takes photos automatically ??? Man please tell me you are not creeping on people.

It is optional. And as stated in the description no data is sent to the web. You would think I'd risk jail for what?? :)

Anyway just open data sensor (the utility of WP to monitor data usage, can't remember the name in English) and you'll see almost no data usage. "almost" because when you click on More apps for your band the list of apps is retrieved from the Store.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Technically, the developer gets around any legal risks by not taking the pictures but instead getting them from the NSA via FOIA requests. Hope Rand doesn't put a stop to this.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Updated with:
-Improved stats
-Social sharing (stats sharing, photo sharing)
-Calories counter
-Bugfixing
-Support for Band V2 and Windows 10 Mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12