New Microsoft Health App, can't get past pending. What should I do?

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
New Microsoft Health App

Hello....tried to download the new application to my Nokia 1020 (have Windows 8.1 on it) and I can't seem to get past "Pending". I've reset the phone, tried to load it from the app store, it's notified me of an update, but again, can't get past pending. The current app is still working, but I'm strongly considering getting the Band 2, but only if it will work with my 1020. Has anyone else had this issue of have any suggestions? Thanks....

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
The store is borked for Tp 10 mobile. Can't download Health or any other app...some have luck by starting the download, canceling the download, re searching for the app, and re downloading

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: New Microsoft Health App

So, are you saying we no longer have access to the Windows Store for my phone unless I have Windows 10? Not sure what you are saying. I do notice that I am having updating any apps on my phone. Everything else about my 1020 is working perfectly (knock on wood), just can't update my apps. Seems like they should provide support for apps not on Windows 10.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If something appears to not be downloading in Win 10, uninstall the app and try again. That works 99.9% of the time for me.

I really think they need to streamline that and do it automatically after a software update.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

Update.....after trying it many, many times....and getting stuck at pending, it did finally go through. No idea what triggered it as I did nothing differently. I bet I've been trying for about a week. Anyway, wanted to make sure I could get the dang app downloaded before ordering the Band 2 so looks like I'll go ahead and get it. By the way, I don't have Windows 10 on my 1020 phone, but do have the 8.1. Not sure if that was causing the problem or not. I don't think I can get W10 on a 1020, can I? I'm actually quite content with my 1020 with the 8.1, so probably should leave well enough alone.

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site

yes you can get the technical preview on 1020. I am running it on my 820 and 1520 right now. In some ways it's much nicer. In other ways the old 8.1 is better (especially stability, speed, and power usage)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3