Anyone getting truly problem free notifications from Win 10 phone?

Daneyul

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone actually getting what they would consider acceptable notifications--alarms, emails, texts, phone--from Windows 10 phones to the original Band anymore?

My 640 used to work fine for all of those, but as of mid-may or so, probably with whatever update came down then, notifications seldom if ever go through. Rebooted phone, reset phone, went to fast track preview, reinstalled health app, unregistered band, checked all band settings. Nothing.

I'm seeing other complaints about spotty notifications -- just wondering if anyone 1.) with an original band and 2.) on a Win 10 phone (bonus if its a 640) is seeing the same issues of late.

Notifications are THE thing I need most on this device--it's junk to me without 'em.

angrio87

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey there, I just got my Band 2 today and I am using it together with my Lumia 950 XL. My Lumia is on the latest stable Windows Mobile Version (No Insider).
I added the live tiles for Facebook, Messenger and Twitter over the Health App, but I am not getting a single notification on either one of those.

The Microsoft once for E-Mail and Calendar are working just fine. So its just these 3 I am having issues with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon