why can't i open my call+sms?

OtiBrako

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
For 3 days now I can't open my call+sms app,and I need to unblock a particular number also.i open it and the feedback I get always os to try again.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
For 3 days now I can't open my call+sms app,and I need to unblock a particular number also.i open it and the feedback I get always os to try again.

do you mean call + sms filter in settings > extras? When I open mine, it says I need to use Block and fillter - and this works for me - so check that you're going to block and filter

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
They've taken that function out. Well on my 950 its gone. The functions are still there like blocking a number via call history but you cant go into the app. You can install Truecaller to access blocked numbers and it works better than the Windows version because it also blocks known spammers

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
They've taken that function out. Well on my 950 its gone. The functions are still there like blocking a number via call history but you cant go into the app. You can install Truecaller to access blocked numbers and it works better than the Windows version because it also blocks known spammers

I have block and filter working - though I have to go through call + sms filter to reach it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa