Microsoft Lumia 535 Wireless Charging

JunkieMKD

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone.

As i can see most of phones have option to connect wireless charging receiver but some sadly doesnt. Watching video about dissemby Lumia 535 i notice that the bottom part where microusb port is theres some pins/connectors. Is it possible that i can solder QI wireless charging receiver to this pins and use wireless charger on my Lumia 535.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    505.7 KB · Views: 4

bubblemonster7654

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.

As i can see most of phones have option to connect wireless charging receiver but some sadly doesnt. Watching video about dissemby Lumia 535 i notice that the bottom part where microusb port is theres some pins/connectors. Is it possible that i can solder QI wireless charging receiver to this pins and use wireless charger on my Lumia 535.

hi

i have a lumia 535 also an i would like to modify it to make it wireless charger compatible. by the looks of it you might actually be able to solder the two end from the wireless pad onto the phone on them points. as one says +. ut i would reccomend you search the internet for some answeres as i would not bet my main phone on it. if its a secondary phone it would be wroth the try though

hope this helps-

aiden

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb