Found A small Solution for Lumia 535 Touch issue - Need feedback

pheonixxdark

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi Lumia 535 Users, as we all know that the Touch issue in the lumia 535 is still a pain in the neck for us users. while looking for a simple solution i tried something on my own and it made a huge difference. what i did was i turned off all screen feature settings and what a difference it made. so i switched off Double Tap to wake up feature, Vibrate when using Navigation Key's feature (both in the Settings/touch) and also swipe to hide navigation bar. now the touch issue is almost not there i feel and even when the charger is plugged in there is no touch sensitivity issue ... so guys try it and let me know is it worked for you as well..
cheers

Ricardo Castillo

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Windows 8.1 or windows 10? Is there a work around about the resolution in some apps/games with the navbar, that crop part of the screen with a black space where the navbar should go, even if it autohide?

pheonixxdark

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
the touch issue solution applied for both w8.1 and 10. well abt the scaling issue it should be fully resolved with the final release, but after 10581 and 10586 that issue was rectified for a great extent. i hardly found it after those updates.. which build r u in?

Ricardo Castillo

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
the touch issue solution applied for both w8.1 and 10. well abt the scaling issue it should be fully resolved with the final release, but after 10581 and 10586 that issue was rectified for a great extent. i hardly found it after those updates.. which build r u in?
The last build, if you try some games, for example, hitman go, it's unplayable, the touch control is out of target, and on top of that, the black space that leaves the navbar when it autohides

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Guys I can clearly say that replacing the touch screen by the same batch didn't resolve the issue. Its a digitizer issue and only way to fix it to replace with L535 H/W revision 5.x digitizers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3