How can I retrieve all hidden contacts on my phone?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
How exactly do you expect us to "fix" the problem? :winktongue: at best we can provide you with solutions so you can fix the problem on your own..

Open People app (see all apps list) > directly under the search bar you will see "showing" and after that some more text (the extra bit of text will most likely match your accent color) > tap on the colored text > select appropriate options > tap on "done"

That should do it. If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

malamir

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Same problem. The contacts are not present in the app and whatever options you select they do not appear.

When someone calls you and his name is present in the contacts the info appears but when you choosen the contact options it says - no contact ....

Soft reset didn't work. The contacts are not present in people.live.... No idea what to do. Any suggestions?

Greg2017

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I have tried the guidelibes given to retrieve my contacts on my Microsoft Lumia 550 to no success. Should i just dispose off the phobe sibce without cobtacts the phobe vecones useless?
Forexanpke when u go peoples and the then "showing", done appears in vlue but its its inactive. When u try further it brings another page which doeabt help. What can i do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)